"Pretty Damn Quick"
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd accept entries placed for any training sessions placed via our website www.pdqcyclecoaching.co.uk.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before placing a booking on the Website. You should understand that by submitting your booking you agree to be bound by these Terms.
By submitting my booking electronically, I hereby declare that:
1. I understand that the session that I am booking onto will be run under the technical regulations and guidelines of British Cycling and Newport International Velodrome; I hereby agree to comply with these Rules and any other rules stipulated by PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd. I understand that I will not be entitled to a refund of my booking fee if I am asked to leave the session as a result of, or infringement of, these Terms or the Rules.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to understand and abide by the Rules before, during and after the session.
3. I will be at least 11 years old on the date of the session and am entering my own details, or am the parent or legal guardian of a child and am entering the session on their behalf.
4. I acknowledge that session entry is personal to me and that I may not exchange it with or sell it to or transfer it to any other person.
5. I understand and agree that I participate in the session entirely at my own risk, that I must rely on my own ability in dealing with all circumstances, and that I must conduct myself in a polite manner that is safe for myself and all others throughout the duration of the session.
6. I acknowledge that participation in the session can be physically strenuous and demanding. I am aware of the nature of the session and associated medical and physical risks involved. I further certify that I am physically capable of participating in the session. I will only participate in the session if I am fit enough to do so.
7. If I have any medical condition/s, including allergies, which the coach might need to be aware of, I undertake that I will notify the coach on the day of the session.
8. I accept full liability and responsibility for any medical expenses incurred as a result of participating in the session.
9. I accept that PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd not liable for any injury or illness that I may suffer as a result of my participation in the session whether prior to, during or subsequent to the session.
10. Whilst PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd takes every care with the staging of the session, I accept that I must make all reasonable precautions for the safeguarding of my person and of my property during my participation in the session. I further acknowledge that personal accident and personal items insurance is my responsibility.
11. I accept that it is my responsibility to provide and use a suitable bicycle, helmet, gloves/track mitts and top covering the shoulders. This may include a bicycle hired from the velodrome. The decision by PDQ Cycle Coaching is final as to whether the bicycle and helmet are suitable.
12. I accept that PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd reserve the right to amend the session format or cancel the session. All participants would be notified and refunded fully in the event of cancellation.
13. I understand that confirmed entry to the session is dependent on a fully and accurately completed online booking form; and receipt of payment to cover my Entry Fee at least 10 working days (2 weeks) in advance of the session. If either of these conditions is not fulfilled then my entry may not be valid nor accepted, and I will not be eligible to take part in the session.
14. Through my completion and submission of the online booking, I am committing to paying for my session entry via the means as instructed on the Website.
15. I irrevocably consent to my appearance in any media format, in relation to the publicity of sessions run by PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd, and in future publicity and advertising of similar sessions.
16. I understand it is my responsible to book onto a PDQ Track Session relevant to my experience and ability.
17. PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd reserves the right to reject any booking and refund the rider.
18. PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions effective immediately upon posting on the Site.
19. A person who is not party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Terms of Cancellation
Riders may withdraw from any PDQ Track Session up to 24 hours before the session starts and receive a full refund.
Riders may withdraw within the 24 hours before any PDQ Track Session starts and credit will be given to be used on a session of the same value if their space can be filled on the session they cancelled. This is at the discretion of PDQ Cycle Coaching.