"Pretty Damn Quick"
These are the terms and conditions (the "Terms") on which PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd undertakes private one-to-one coaching.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before signing up to private one to one coaching. You should understand that by signing up to private coaching you agree to be bound by these Terms.
By signing up to the private one-to-one coaching I hereby declare that:
1. I understand that the one-to-one coaching will be run under the technical regulations and guidelines of British Cycling; I hereby agree to comply with these Rules and any other rules stipulated by PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd. I understand that I will not be entitled to a refund of my booking fee if I am asked to leave the session as a result of, or infringement of, these Terms or the Rules.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to understand and abide by the Rules detailed in these Terms.
3. I am at least 16 years old on the date of undertaking the coaching.
4. I understand and agree that cycling is a high-risk sport and I participate in training and/or racing prescribed by the coach entirely at my own risk, that I must rely on my own ability in dealing with all circumstances, and that I must conduct myself in a manner that is safe for myself and all others when out training and/or racing.
5. I acknowledge that participation in training and/or racing prescribed can be physically strenuous and demanding. I am aware of the nature of the sport and associated medical and physical risks involved. I further certify that I am physically capable of undertaking a cycling training programme. I will only participate in the training and/or racing prescribed if I am fit enough to do so.
6. If I have any medical condition/s, including allergies, which the coach might need to be aware of, I undertake that I will notify the coach at the start of the coaching period and also should circumstances change during the time I am being coached.
7. I accept full liability and responsibility for any medical expenses incurred as a result of participating in training and/or racing prescribed by the coach.
8. I accept that PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd are not liable for any injury or illness that I may suffer as a result of my participation in training and/or racing prescribed by the coach whether prior to, during or subsequent to that training session or race.
9. Whilst PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd takes every care when prescribing training and/or races, I accept that I must make all reasonable precautions for the safeguarding of my person and of my property during my participation in the prescribed training and/or race. I further acknowledge that personal accident and personal items insurance is my responsibility.
10. I accept that it is my responsibility to provide and use a suitable bicycle, helmet, and visible cycle clothing when completing training sessions and/or races prescribed by the coach. Helmets must be worn in all training sessions and/or races prescribed by the coach.
11. I understand it is my responsible to decide whether the conditions to ride out on the road are safe. In particular, PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd does not condone cycling in dangerous weather conditions such as snow, ice, high winds or when visibility is compromised, or on carriageways that are unsuitable for bicycles to be ridden or to undertake the training sessions prescribed. Riders are encouraged to wear bright clothing and be visible when riding out on the road at all times.
12. Notice period for terminating the coaching is 1 month from either the coach or the coached rider.
13. I irrevocably consent to my appearance in any media format, in relation to the publicity of PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd, and in future publicity and advertising of one-to-one coaching.
14. PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time.
15. A person who is not party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.