"Pretty Damn Quick"
These are the terms and conditions (the "Terms") on which PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd facilitates track sessions at Newport Velodrome.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before riding any track session. You should understand that by signing the sign-on sheet you agree to be bound by these Terms.
By signing the sign-on sheet on the day of the session I hereby declare that:
1. I understand that this session will be run under the technical regulations and guidelines of British Cycling and Newport International Velodrome; I hereby agree to comply with these Rules and any other rules stipulated by PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd. I understand that I will not be entitled to a refund of my booking fee if I am asked to leave the session as a result of, or infringement of, these Terms or the Rules.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to understand and abide by the Rules before, during and after the session.
3. I am at least 11 years old on the date of the session.
4. I understand and agree that cycling is a high-risk sport and I participate in the session entirely at my own risk, that I must rely on my own ability in dealing with all circumstances, and that I must conduct myself in a manner that is safe for myself and all others throughout the duration of the session.
5. I acknowledge that participation in the session can be physically strenuous and demanding. I am aware of the nature of the session and associated medical and physical risks involved. I further certify that I am physically capable of participating in the session. I will only participate in the session if I am fit enough to do so.
6. If I have any medical condition/s, including allergies, which the coach might need to be aware of, I undertake that I will notify the coach on the day of the session.
7. I accept full liability and responsibility for any medical expenses incurred as a result of participating in the session.
8. I accept that PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd are not liable for any injury or illness that I may suffer as a result of my participation in the session whether prior to, during or subsequent to the session.
9. Whilst PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd takes every care with the staging of the session, I accept that I must make all reasonable precautions for the safeguarding of my person and of my property during my participation in the session. I further acknowledge that personal accident and personal items insurance is my responsibility.
10. I accept that it is my responsibility to provide and use a suitable bicycle, helmet, gloves/track mitts and top covering the shoulders. This may include a bicycle hired from the velodrome. The decision by PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd is final as to whether the bicycle and helmet are suitable.
11. I irrevocably consent to my appearance in any media format, in relation to the publicity of sessions run by PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd, and in future publicity and advertising of similar sessions.
12. I understand it is my responsible to book onto a PDQ Track Session relevant to my experience and ability.
13. PDQ Cycle Coaching Ltd reserves the right to vary these Terms and Conditions.
14. A person who is not party to these Terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.